At HETRA we are working to get all our participants back to the barn as quickly and safely as possible. We are following CDC and State guidelines and measures are being taken to ensure our participants, volunteers, and employees' safety.
Questions that will be asked when you arrive at the barn:
1. Have you traveled out of the country in the past 14 days?
2. Have you traveled by airplane or to an area that has a high incidence of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you had contact with anyone confirmed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Have you been diagnosed with Covid-19?
5. If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 do you still have restrictions related to community activities and self-isolation?
6. Have you been in contact with anyone who has been tested for Covid-19 but has not gotten results yet?
7. Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Temperature greater than 100, Difficulty Breathing, Cough, Unexplained loss of feeling in any body parts, especially hands?
8. Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature greater than 100, Difficulty Breathing, Cough, Unexplained loss of feeling in any body parts, especially hands?
9. Have you signed HETRA's Covid-19 release?
Recommendations for purchasing your own helmet
HETRA highly recommends the Troxel Helmets. Below are the three options that we suggest. If you choose to purchase a helmet elsewhere please make sure it is ASTM/SEI Certified and has dial fit technology. This allows us to properly fit the helmet to the participant for maximum protection.